Standard Operating Procedure of HOT AIR OVEN
To provide a procedure for the operation of Hot Air Oven.
- Switch on the mains and the instrument and adjust the required temperature by using a thermostat.
- Keep the sample in the space provided.
- Close the door of the apparatus by tightening the screws provided.
- Check the required temperature is reached by the thermometer provided inside of the oven.
- Switch off the instrument and open the door for removing samples.
- Close door after removing samples.
- Do not give a shock to the Oven.
- Do not connect anything other than the specified equipment to the connector on the rear side of the oven.
- Never heat any flammable material or combustible materials inside the oven. Use thermal gloves or tongs to remove the workpiece from the oven.