Standard Operating Procedure – Humidity Control Chamber
To provide a procedure for the operation of Humidity Control Chamber.
The digital temperature controller display for ambient temperature. process value (PV) as
- Set the desired temperature on Temperature Controller by pressing knob point of the dial.
- Set the desired humidity on Humidity Controller by pressing knob point of the dial.
- The Set temperature / humidity can be varied to any point within the full range of 10 to 60 °C of temperature and 45 to 95 %.
- Compressor should be kept continuously ON while setting the temperature below ambient but it should be “OFF” for temperatures above ambient.
- Set Time period by using ON/OFF Timer.
- Open the R.O. Water valve for water filling the reservoir. The Humidity Chamber is ready to use once the desired temperature and Humidity is achieved.
- Put “OFF” the Humidity Chamber whenever not required for a longer period.
- Do not give a shock to the Humidity Control Chamber.
- Do not connect anything other than the specified equipment to the connector on the rear side of the Humidity Control Chamber.
REFERENCES: Instrument Manual