CONTROL OF WAVELENGTH
1 CONTROL OF WAVELENGTH
1.3 If calibration is satisfactory then affix the status label on it with the next due calibration date.
Holmium Oxide Solution
Weight accurately 1.0 gm of Holmium Oxide and dissolve it in 1.4 M Perchloric acid solution. Make up to 25 ml with the same solvent.
Go to spectrum mode
- Make sure that Reference and sample cell holder is empty and press button for baseline correction(200 to 700).
- Then keep the Holmium oxide filter in the sample cell holder
- Close the cell compartment
- Scan in the range of 200 to 700 nm for spectrum.
- After scanned (go to Operations–click Peak Pick)
- The spectrum shall show maximum at the following wavelength
- And record the observed maxima.
|Maxima at Wavelength (nm)||Limit (nm)|
|241.15||240.15 to 242.15|
|287.15||286.15 to 288.15|
|361.5||360.5 to 362.5|
|536.3||533.3 to 539.3|
|CONTROL OF WAVELENGTH(UV calibration)|
|CONTROL OF WAVELENGTH ( UV calibration )|
More Topic related to Uv calibration
If calibration is satisfactory then affix the status label on it with the next due calibration date.
Once in a 3 month