2 0.02 % ( v/v ) Toluene solution
2.3 If calibration is satisfactory then affix the status label on it with the next due calibration date.
0.02 % ( v/v ) Toluene solution
Take 20 μl of Toluene and dissolve & make up to 100 ml with Hexane.
Go to Spectrum mode
- Make sure that Reference and sample cell holder is empty and press button for baseline correction(230 to 330).
Note:-(before use check the hexane for transmittance, using water as a blank between 230 nm to 330 nm & use only if transmittance is not less than 97%).
- Then keep the 0.02 % Toluene solution in the sample cell holder & using Hexane as a blank
- Close the cell compartment
- Scan in the range of 230 to 330 nm for spectrum.
- And record the observed Abs.
Ratio = Absorbance at 269 nm / Absorbance at 266 nm = Not less than 1.5
More Topic related to Uv calibration
If calibration is satisfactory then affix the status label on it with the next due calibration date.
Once in a 3 month